Not just for digging dirt! Build your soil, bust sod, prepare seedbeds, and cultivate. After the gardening season is over, compost too!
The tiller’s forward-rotating tines are not prone to getting tangled with plant material. Large wheels prevent “tine walking” and require little or no downward pressure on the handles. Its compact design makes it easy to turn at the end of each row.
- Tines spin at 20 rotations per wheel revolution in 1st gear
- Cultivate in 2nd gear with a 10:1 rotation ratio
- Planar wedge breaks up center soil, leaving no untilled strip
- Adjustable widths: 26″ narrows to 20″ – 30″ narrows to 26″ – 33″ narrows to 27″
- Four depth settings for a maximum 8″ tilled depth
AVAILABLE IN WIDTHS 18″, 20″, 26″, 30″ & 33″ and “NEW” Heavy Duty 33″ for Model 750 PS