The PICKLE PACKER has been specifically designed for small-batch fermentation of veggies in both wide-mouth and regular-mouth mason jars.
The unique design allows both ends to be used for packing vegetables for your ferments.
Made from all natural untreated Acacia wood and finished with a food-safe mineral oil to seal and protect.
Care Instructions: Hand wash with warm soapy and water only.
Occasional oiling (using food-safe mineral oil) may help to lengthen the life of this product.
Not dishwasher safe and should never be allowed to stand in water as it may damage the wood.
- Made from all natural acacia wood – Acacia wood is a sustainable and eco-friendly crop and is one of the hardest woods available
- Double-sided design fits both wide-mouth and regular-mouth mason jars
- 10″ tall, 2.5″ at wide end, 2″ at smaller end
- Helps remove air and draw out moisture to get your ferments off to a good start
- Specifically designed for small-batch fermentation in mason jars and fido jars