New & Improved!
The BUDDY CART is an easy-to-use, self-propelled barrow that hauls up to 550 pounds and 11 cubic feet of volume.
Easily haul compost, rocks, firewood, etc., and effortlessly maneuver through common 36″ gates, then tilt to dump loads with the activation of the dump lever located on the tongue. When released, the tub easily rotates 45º to the right or left. The dump lever includes a rope hole so the cart can be remotely dumped from the operator’s position.
Featuring a heavy-duty steel tongue, the BUDDY CART easily installs to the tractor’s PTO connection point on BCS models 722 and up. The powder paint-coated tongue is spring-loaded, enabling it to “flex” while navigating uneven ground contours. The frame of the Cart has a low center of gravity, making it less prone to tipping when crossing slopes and uneven terrain.
Finally, the BUDDY CART can also be used in “rear-mount” position by rotating the BCS handlebars and offsetting the handlebars to the left or right. This allows you to conveniently collect yard debris without having to walk around the tractor to reach your cart.
- 550-pound, 11 cubic foot capacity.
- Unit weight is 82 pounds.
- 31″ wide, 52″ long, 31″ high.
- Overall length is 78″ (including tongue and hitch).
- Ground clearance is approximately 6″ and the inside wheel-width is 18″.
- Rustproof poly tub.
- Spring-loaded, heavy-duty 3/16″ steel tongue.
- Can be operated in front or rear-mount position.
- Low center of gravity.
- Recommended with models 722 and up.